The Admission for TYB.com 2012-13 has been started on 30th Jul, 2012 at 4.00 pm and would Continue till 31st Aug,2012. The admission would start again from 03rd September and would last till 18th Sep,2012 for students who missed to take admission before. However late fee of INR 150/- would be apllicable for late Admission .
The Prospectus of TYBcom having Details of Eligibility for admission and Subjects involved in Coures can be Downloaded from link below.
Prospectus TYBcom 2012(pdf)
How to Apply Online
To apply for Admission Online. Follow the following Steps.
1. Click on the link given below
2. Select Program Bachelor of Commerce from Drop - down box.
3. Once Program is Selected a New Drop-down box would appear asking you to choose year. No need to say you have to choose Third year.
4. Read the instructions Carefully (also can be downloaded from above link) and Select Continue.A pop-up Saying, Yes i read the instructions would appear , Click OK
5. A page mentioning few Eligibility details would appear along with Drop-down box beside. Select YES if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
6. Once Selected A new Drop-down box asking whether you are Old IDOL student would appear. Select YES or NO as per your Answer.
If Yes you will asked to select your Category. Select one you belong to. Then Select the Centre Convenient to you for examination. Select Language of Answer for papers. Also if Old IDOL Students for academic year 2011-12 enter PRN No provided to You
If NO you will asked whether you are old student of University of Mumbai or Maharashtra State board, Select YES or NO as per your answer.If Yes you will see another Drop-down asking whether you attained any Course from other University. If Yes Select Your category and Other Options as asked. If NO you will asked about appication of Eligibilty Certificate. If Not applied, the Eligibility can be Download from Link Given Below.
Eligibility Form TYBcom
Click on Continue.(For people who didn't have Submit the Eligibility form wont get option to Continue with Online admission).
7. Fill in the details asked in the Form. Check the Box I Accept (at the bottom of the form) and Click on Continue.
8. Once you Click on continue you would be see Your Application Number and also the fess which needs to be paid. Make sure you make note of Application Number.
9. At the bottom of the Application you would see a link to Upload template and Documents on the Your application.
10. Click on the link that says Click here for template . You would see a blank page which 3 boxes for photograph , signature and Thumb impression. Take print out of it paste your photograph and sign i the box given. Thumb impression is not needed in case of Signature.
11. Now Scan the print out on which you pasted your photograph and signed and save it on your computer. Click on Upload Template and Upload the Scanned Photo of the Template you have taken. Scan the Required Documents for admission and upload the same by clicking on Upload Documents. Make Sure You Upload the Scanned Photos of Original Documents and Not of their Photocopies.
12. Once you Upload the Template you would see two Options, One to Print and other to Proceed to pay, You can take print out of Your Application. Check all the details Entered before clicking on option to pay.
13. It would give you options to pay via Bank or through Online Payment.
The payment Can be done Online through Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking and Bank Challan from anybranch of Bank of Maharashtra is accepted.
If you wish to pay online You can click on the option and make payment. It would direct you to your banks payment gateway.
For those who wish to make payment through bank can click on the option and deposit Cash in the Name of Mumbai University.
14. For those who make payment online will get the Receipt instantly after making payment and The application Status would show Fees Paid.
15. Students should take two print-outs (One for Your Reference )of the Application once the Status Shows Paid and submit the same along with necessary documents to the Admission Centres.
The list of Admission Centres Can be downloaded Here
Students Should Carry their Original Documents along the same Upload on Application for reference when they Visit to Admission Centre. The Admission Centre However would keep only the Photocopies. Make Sure you carry two Photocopies of each document.
Once the Photocopies are submitted, the College would Put their Stamp on it which is an indication that the documents have been submitted by You. This Application needs to be Carried to Mumbai University to Collect their Study Materials. Make sure you take photocopy of the Application (one with Stamp on it) when you visit the University. The study materials would be available in Room no : 05 A or 05B for TYBcom. Once the Study Materials are provided the Original Application would stay with you. Make sure you don't lose it as there is no Identity Card would be provided for this Year and Your Application would be Considered your ID.
Hope This Post was Helpful to you. If You have any Query Kindly post your comments or Questions below.